Realty Trust Group’s Musinovic Moderates Podcast with Healthcare System Real Estate Directors
Listen in as industry leaders offer insight into their health system’s real estate operations. In this podcast, listeners will hear from a panel of three real estate directors as they offer insight into their health systems’ operations. Panelists discuss the following:
- The role of real estate and its impact on organizational decision making;
- How the real estate function is staffed and which functions are outsourced;
- Strategic goals and objectives and how compliance relates to the real estate function;
- Interactions with other departments and fostering a culture of collaboration and communication; and
- Challenges associated with the real estate function and how to measure success.
The panelists for this episode of AHLA’s Speaking of Health Law Podcast moderated by RTG’s Goran Musinovic are:
- Sara Seifried – Director of Real Estate Operations and Ambulatory Facilities at BayCare Health System
- Tamia Kramer – AVP of Real Estate at Ardent Health Services
- Nathan Beckey – Director of Corporate Real Estate and Development at Children’s Health
AHLA’s Speaking of Health Law podcasts offer thoughtful analysis and insightful commentary on the legal and policy issues affecting the American healthcare system. RTG is contributing to a three-part series on healthcare real estate. If you missed episode 1, “Insights from Health Care System Real Estate Counsel”, you may listen to it here.
Don’t miss the next episode! Get notified when subsequent podcast episodes are released.