AHLA’s Speaking of Health Law podcasts offer thoughtful analysis and insightful commentary on the legal and policy issues affecting the American healthcare system. RTG is contributing to an upcoming three-part series on healthcare real estate and episode 1, “Insights from Health Care System Real Estate Counsel”, was just released!
In this podcast, listeners will hear from a panel of four in-house real estate counsel as they discuss the following:
- The role of real estate and its impact on organizational decision making;
- How the real estate function is staffed and engaging with outside counsel for assistance;
- Challenges related to portfolio management and how compliance relates to the real estate function;
- Interactions with other departments and fostering a culture of collaboration and communication; and
- How to measure success as it relates to the real estate function.
The panelists for this episode of AHLA’s Speaking of Health Law Podcast moderated by RTG’s Goran Musinovic are:
Don’t miss the next episode! Get notified when subsequent podcast episodes are released.