Register for this webinar “Healthcare Facilities of the Future: How COVID is Transforming The Building Landscape” on February 11th, 12 – 1 pm CST hosted by UAB Department of Health Services Administration along with the Alumni Association of The Graduate Programs in Health Administration. The thought leadership panel will include:
- Chad Simpson, (MSHA Class 32), Executive Vice President, Realty Trust Group (Knoxville, TN) Moderator
- Callie Andrews, (MSHA Class 41), SVP and CEO, Wellstar Cobb (Atlanta, GA)
- Sam Burnette, AIA, Principal at Earl Swensson Associates (ESa) (Nashville, TN)
- Pete Pearson, Chief Operating Officer, OrthoTennesee (Knoxville, TN)
- Perry White, (MSHA Class 29), Principal and Chief Operating Officer, Johnson Development (Birmingham, AL)
Please register now to reserve your spot.