Realty Trust Group (“RTG”), an affiliate of Pershing Yoakley & Associates, is a health care real estate advisory and services firm serving health systems and physician groups. We are focused on helping clients reduce costs, create value and support broader strategic objectives in the operations of their real estate portfolios through an extensive, integrative service platform including Advisory, Operations, Capital Projects and Transaction Services. Formed in 1998, RTG has offices in Knoxville, TN, Johnson City, TN and Atlanta, GA. For more information, please visit our website at www.realtytrustgroup.com.
RTG is seeking an Analyst Intern to support its growing and dynamic team of professionals serving the healthcare real estate industry. The Intern will rotate through several different departments and be exposed to strategic advisory projects, leasing, property management and project management. Specific job responsibilities may include:
- Financial modeling and reporting (Excel, ARGUS) – budgeting / budget tracking, cash flow projections, generating return metrics (IRR, NPV), sensitivity analysis, etc.
- Lease and other contract review, abstracting and analysis.
- Market research and analytics (CoStar, Loopnet, STDB, ESRI).
- Geospatial analysis using various mapping software (Maptitude, Google Earth Pro, etc.)
- Capital project support, including project cost accounting, reconciliation and close-out.
- The candidate must be a self-starter and work in a proactive manner in all that is required of the position. Must have an open mind and be willing to learn on the job.
- The candidate must have strong communication skills and aptitude for client service.
- The candidate must be efficient at finding effective solutions to numerous types of client requests.
- The candidate must be detail oriented with excellent time management and organization skills and be able to work in a professional team environment.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Junior or Senior Undergraduate student majoring in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, Real Estate, Construction or Engineering. MBA Candidates are also encouraged to apply.
- Competence with various software programs, including Microsoft Office, with emphasis on Excel and Word. Programs such as ARGUS DCF, Maptitude, Yardi, CoStar, etc. are not required, but preferred.
- GPA: 3.0 minimum
- Involvement in extracurricular organizations is preferred.
- Position: Analyst Intern
- Type: Paid Internship; Full-Time
- Length: Approximately Ten (10) Weeks during the Summer of 2019
Start and end date are flexible
40 hours per week
No overtime required
Location: Johnson City, TN
To apply, please visit: WWW.PYAPC.COM/CAREERS