Realty Trust Group, LLC (“RTG”) is a health care real estate advisory and services firm serving health systems and physician groups. RTG is focused on helping clients reduce costs, create value, and support broader strategic objectives in the operations of their real estate portfolios through an extensive, integrative service platform including Advisory, Operations, Capital Projects and Transaction services. Formed in 1998, RTG has offices in Knoxville, TN, Atlanta, GA Johnson City, TN and is opening a new office in Greensboro, NC. For more information, please visit RTG’s website at www.realtytrustgroup.com.
JOB DESCRIPTION and RESPONSIBILITIES
The Analyst is responsible for supporting multiple projects related to RTG’s clients and service lines, including, but not limited to, Strategic Planning Initiatives, Financial Modeling, Project Feasibility and Development, Real Estate Transactions and Fair Market Value Support, and Operational Property Management Tasks. Analyst reports directly to the Associate and indirectly to the appropriate Vice President or client service executive. Specific responsibilities include:
- Conduct research on real estate properties, develop written and financial analyses, and prepare preliminary draft of work products to be reviewed by RTG’s management.
- Serve in a limited project management role including client interaction and relationship management.
- Provide general support for other RTG engagements/initiatives, including statistical and financial analysis, healthcare service-line analysis and planning, quality assurance, and business development efforts.
- Support development of RTG local market presence and relationships including participation in local Property Management networks (e.g., BOMA).
- Ability to work both independently and within a professional team environment.
- Strong financial skills.
- Strong communicator.
- Detail oriented.
- Team player and a leader.
- Problem solver.
- Able to accept constructive criticism.
- Timely decision-maker.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Real Estate, or related field is required. Graduate degree in these areas is preferred.
- Prior real estate, healthcare real estate, financial analysis, construction, and/or project management experience is preferred.
- Competence with various software programs, including Microsoft Office, Excel, ARGUS, Yardi, and Maptitude.
ALLOCATION OF TIME
- Business Client Development – 5%
- Client / Project Work – 90%
- Administrative – 5%
Overnight travel may be required up to 15%.
RTG offers a competitive compensation package, including an incentive compensation plan, health, life and long term disability insurance; 401(k) with company matching; and profit sharing.