Realty Trust Group, LLC (“RTG”) is a health care real estate advisory and services firm serving health systems and physician groups. RTG is focused on helping clients reduce costs, create value, and support broader strategic objectives in the operations of their real estate portfolios through an extensive, integrative service platform including Advisory, Operations, Capital Projects and Transaction services. Formed in 1998, RTG has offices in Knoxville, TN, Atlanta, GA and Johnson City, TN. For more information, please visit RTG’s website at www.realtytrustgroup.com.
JOB DESCRIPTION and RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for supporting RTG’s Johnson City team on various administrative, property management, project management, and advisory engagements. The duties may include preparing documents and presentations for final production, invoice processing, lease abstracts, and data entry. Administrative Assistant reports directly to the Senior Property Manager and the Senior Vice President for RTG’s Johnson City Office.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Extensive use of Microsoft Office with special focus on Outlook calendar usage (high volume scheduling), processing documents, and the creation, linking, and/or updating of spreadsheets.
• Draft letters, reports, minutes, agendas, executive summaries, and other documents.
• Produce information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
• Collect and analyze information and initiating telecommunications.
• Maintain appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
• Anticipate and prepare necessary materials for appointments, meetings, and telephone calls.
• Provide administrative assistance as needed.
• Maintain tenant and vendor information and agreements.
• Assist with accounts receivable, accounts payable, and related financial analytics.
• Assist in preparation and administration of operating and capital budgets.
• Assist in preparation of a monthly report to client, as well as be responsible for other necessary reports, forms, and required documents.
• Maintain insurance files and certificates of compliance for all vendors.
• Develop and maintain positive tenant relations by creating and sustaining good will between landlord and tenant by providing consistently responsive quality services.
• Focus on tenant satisfaction.
• Coordinate and assist with tenant move-ins and move-outs.
• Support property management, project management, and advisory teams.
• Other duties and/or administrative assignments as needed.
SPECIFIC JOB RESPONSIBILITES:
• Enter and track all contracts in Axiom
• Prepare small form project contracts.
• Process invoices.
• Track and confirm all life safety reports, deficiencies, and inspections.
• Track Preventative Maintenance (i.e. cooling towers, lighting reviews, etc.).
• Manage Contracts (i.e. janitorial, HVAC, etc.).
• Review and allocate weekly work order to PM team.
• Process Purchase Order (PO) requests.
• Track, maintain, and update all tenant and vendor contacts.
• Follow up on completed tenant work orders.
• Positive attitude.
• Able to keep information confidential.
• Ability to work both independently and within a professional team environment.
• Strong communicator.
• Detail oriented.
• Team player and a leader.
• Problem solver.
• Able to accept constructive criticism.
• Timely decision-maker.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• High school degree required, Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
• Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in a similar position if the education requirements are not met. Internship or related work experience are preferred.
• Competence with relevant software including Outlook, MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Adobe Creative Suite, or similar graphic design platform. Experience in Yardi Property Management software preferred. Experience with MLS platforms and other real estate databases (CoStar, LoopNet, etc.) preferred.
ALLOCATION OF TIME:
• Business Client Development – 0%
• Client / Project Work – 0%
• Administrative – 100%
• No overnight travel required.
RTG offers a competitive compensation package, including an incentive compensation plan, health, life and long term disability insurance; 401(k) with company matching; and profit sharing.