Realty Trust Group, LLC (“RTG”) is a health care real estate advisory and services firm serving health systems and physician groups. RTG is focused on helping clients reduce costs, create value, and support broader strategic objectives in the operations of their real estate portfolios through an extensive, integrative service platform including Advisory, Operations, Capital Projects and Transaction services. Formed in 1998, RTG has offices in Knoxville, TN, Atlanta, GA Johnson City, TN and is opening a new office in Greensboro, NC. For more information, please visit RTG’s website at www.realtytrustgroup.com.
JOB DESCRIPTION and RESPONSIBILITIES
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for supporting the executive team on various initiatives, both administrative and client related, and preparing documents and presentations for final production. Administrative Assistant reports directly to the Executive Vice President and Senior Vice President. Specific responsibilities include:
- Extensive use of Microsoft Office with special focus on Outlook calendar usage, processing documents, and the creation, linking, and/or updating of spreadsheets.
- Assist in creation, preparation and production of proposals, marketing collateral, and executive work product utilizing PowerPoint, Microsoft Publisher, and InDesign software.
- Draft letters, reports, and other documents.
- Produce information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
- Conserve executives’ time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence.
- Collect and analyze information and initiating telecommunications.
- Maintain appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Anticipate and prepare necessary materials for appointments, meetings, and telephone calls.
- Answer multiple phone lines and directs callers by greeting them using excellent phone etiquette.
- Communicate to the office/firm on behalf of the executive team, as directed — both in person and electronically.
- Manage travel arrangements and related expenses for the executive team.
- Enter time and expenses into billing system.
- Open, sort, and distributes incoming correspondence, including faxes and email for the office.
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports. Maintain/order office supplies, orders/set-up meals, clean-up of office and conference room.
- Provide administrative assistance as needed.
- Positive attitude.
- Able to keep information confidential.
- Ability to work both independently and within a professional team environment.
- Strong communicator.
- Detail oriented.
- Team player and a leader.
- Problem solver.
- Able to accept constructive criticism.
- Timely decision-maker.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High school degree required, Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 3-5 years’ experience required. Real Estate company experience preferred.
- Competence with relevant software including Outlook, MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Adobe Creative Suite/InDesign or similar graphic design platform required.
ALLOCATION OF TIME
- Business Client Development – 0%
- Client / Project Work – 30%
- Administrative – 70%
No travel is required.
RTG offers a competitive compensation package, including an incentive compensation plan, health, life and long term disability insurance; 401(k) with company matching; and profit sharing.